The Honor Magic3 series has been released and this series comes with an OLED display. The Magic3 series comes with a 6.76 -inch flexible OLED display with an 89° hyper-curved surface design. This display also supports a 120Hz high refresh rate, and automatically matches the refresh rate in different scenarios. This means that the refresh rate automatically adjusts to meet the need of the usage scenario. These smartphones also support DCI-P3 color gamut, 1.07 billion colors, ΔE<0.8, and HDR10+ certification. According to previous reports, the Honor Magic3 series OLED displays are from BOE and Visionox. However, we can now authoritatively rule out Visionox as BOE confirms that it is the exclusive supplier of the Magic3 series display.
In addition, the Magic3 series also supports hardware-level 4096 brightness adjustment. The 1920Hz high-frequency PWM allows the device to avoid the flicker of low-frequency PWM and the uneven colour of DC dimming. This series also has the TUV Rheinland low-blue eye protection certification.
BOE is the largest Chinese panel maker. In 2020, the company will continue to rank first in the world in terms of sales and market share of five mainstream products, including smartphone LCD displays, tablet computer displays, notebook computer displays, monitor displays, and TV displays.
Honor Magic3 and Honor Magic3 Pro specifications
- 6.76-inch (2772 x 1344 Pixels) FHD+ Flex OLED display,120 Hz refresh rate, HDR 10+, DCI-P3 color gamut
- Octa Core Snapdragon 888 / 888 Plus (Pro only) 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage (Magic3) / 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB UFS 3.1 storage / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 512GB UFS 3.1 storage (Magic 3 Pro)
- Android 11 with Magic UI 5.0
- Magic3 — 50MP Sony IMX 766 sensor with f/1.9 aperture, 13MP ultrawide camera with f/2.2 aperture, 64MP monochrome camera with f/2.2 aperture, laser autofocus
- Magic3 Pro — 50MP Sony IMX 766 sensor with f/1.9 aperture, 13MP ultrawide camera with f/2.2 aperture, 64MP monochrome camera with f/2.2 aperture, 64MP periscope telephoto camera with f/3.5 aperture, OIS, 3.5x optical zoom, 10x hybrid zoom, 100x digital zoom
- 13MP front camera with f/2.4 aperture, 3D Depth Sensing ToF Camera (Only in Pro)
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers
- Water resistant (IP54 (Magic3) / IP68 (Magic3 Pro)
- Magic3 and Magic 3 Pro– Dimensions:162.8×74.9×8.99mm(Glass) / 9.5mm (Leather); Magic 3 Weight: 203g (Glass) / 202g (Leather), Magic 3 Pro Weight: 213g (Glass) / 212g (Leather)
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ax (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2 LE, GPS (L1 + L5 dual-band), NFC, USB 3.1 Type-C (GEN1)
- 4600mAh (typical) battery with 66W HUAWEI SuperCharge, Pro – 50W Wireless HUAWEI SuperCharge and reverse charging