Samsung fans rejoice, the new Galaxy Z Flip is finally official, offering up a tonne of additional features and improvements over its predecessor – the Galaxy Z Flip 2.
In the following guide, we’ll be answering some of the most popular questions surrounding the new Galaxy Z Flip 3 – including release dates, prices, and specifications.
Samsung fans were happy with the announcements made on August the 11th, as Samsung unveiled the official Galaxy Z Flip 3 release date.
It will hit shelves on the 27th of August 2021, with pre-orders already going live as we speak.
The release date didn’t really come as any surprise, as many had already worked out a rough timeline based on previous iteration announcements. The Z Flip 2, for example, was released on August 7th, 2020 – allowing users to speculate a yearly gap between the next upgrade.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Price
Alongside release dates, most people are starting to ask questions regarding the price of the latest Samsung flippable phone.
Comparing to last year’s model, it looks like Samsung has decided to go for a price cut on its latest AMOLED device. Whilst prices will vary depending on the retailer and potential deals, here are the respective prices of the models available:
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 128GB: $999.99 or £949
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 256GB: $1049.99 or £999
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Specs
Specifications for the new Galaxy Z Flip 3 have since been released, showcasing many of the improvements made over the Z Flip 2 predecessor.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip specs:
- Main screen: 6.7-inch FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED (425ppi, 120Hz adaptive refresh rate)
- Cover screen: 1.9-inch Super AMOLED, 302ppi
- Weight: 183g
- IPX8 Water-resistant
- Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- Armor Aluminum frame
- Dual camera (main 12MP, ultra-wide 12MP – Front 10MP)
- Colors: Cream, Green, Lavender, Phantom Black, Gray, White, Pink (Gray, White, Pink samsung.com exclusive)
- Memory 8GB RAM, 128/256GB UFS 3.1
- Battery 3,300mAh (typical) dual battery
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Pre-order & Bonuses
With pre-orders now live in a number of different retailers, potential buyers are starting to weigh up which is offering the best deal/ pre-order bonus.
Like always, there are plenty of great pre-order bonuses to choose from this time around, with the most popular (and price-conscious) options below:
- Verizon Up to $1,500 off: Save up to $1,000 when trading in an old (or damaged) phone. Plus, a potential $500 in bonuses for switching
- Samsung Bonuses: Samsung are offering up 12 months no payments, 4 months free YouTube Premium, $150 in Samsung credit, and 3 Free months of Spotify Premium
- T-Mobile $1,000 Off: Trade in old devices and save up to $1,000 on the latest Samsung