It’s no secret that Shopbop is one of our favorite luxury shoe retailers. How can you not love free shipping to almost any destination worldwide on orders over $100?
Just like Zappos, the company is fully owned by Amazon. It was acquired in 2006 but continues to operate as an independent subsidiary.
We’ve carefully selected 18 of the most unique women’s heels and shoes available right now. Which pair is your favorite?
18. Transparent PVC Tabi Lace Up Shoes, $980 at Shopbop
Maison Margiela’s Tabi shoe takes inspiration from the traditional Japanese split-toe sock, bearing the same name
17. Asymmetric Sandal With Tassel Detail, $690 at Shopbop
Caramel asymmetric fringed leather sandals with lightly cushioned leather footbed
16. Black Slingback Flat Sandals, $825 at Shopbop
These flat slingbacks from Moschino in soft nappa leather are inspired by the iconic biker jacket.
Flat slingback sandals with gold-tone hardware inspired by biker jackets
15. Vegetarian Leather Platform Brogues, $895 at Shopbop
Easily recognizable thanks to their exaggerated, combat-style rubber soles, Stella McCartney’s vegetarian leather ‘Emilie’ brogues are designed with elasticated side panels and a sustainable wooden platform.
Stella McCartney’s Emilie brogues feature exaggerated, combat-style rubber soles
14. Black Puffy Rondo Slippers, $740 at Shopbop
Crafted in buttery lambskin leather to an oversized, slip-on silhouette, these black slippers from Proenza Schouler are made to make a statement!
Proenza Schouler’s black Puffy Rondo shoes are made from quilted lambskin leather to an oversized silhouette that encircles the feet
13. Black Chain Detail Ballet Flats, $660 at Shopbop
Black leather ballet flats with a silver-tone metal chunky chain-embellishment at the front
12. R13 Ankle Harness Platform Boots, $1,195 at Shopbop
11. Neutral/Cognac Snakeskin Matilda Mules, $625 at Shopbop
Splashes of color draw the eye to the snakeskin upper of these Malone Souliers mules, which feature the style’s signature ruched strap and notched top line
10. Metallic Gold Leather Scara Wrap Sandals, $320 at Shopbop
Gold wraparound ankle-strap sandals from K. Jacques
9. Lime/Fuchsia Amber Ghost Lime Fuchsia Pumps, $700 at Shopbop
Transparent design suede midsole and stiletto heel sandals from French fashion designer Alexandre Vauthier
8. Camu/Honey Beige Crystal-Embellished Sandals, $118 at Shopbop
Sandals from Brazilian designer Alexandre Birman with crystal-embellished straps
7. Sequoia Tabi Lace Up Dress Shoes, $1,165 at Shopbop
These calfskin dress shoes feature the label’s signature split-toe
6. Light/Pastel Blue Chain Loafers, $640 at Shopbop
These chain loafer mules from menswear brand JW Anderson combine style and comfort
5. Green/White/Blue Superstar Sneakers, $1,700 at Shopbop
Green/white/blue sneakers with crystal detailing at one heel and scuffed, dirtied finish
4. Green Curved Strappy Platform Sandals, $380 at Shopbop
Green cushioned microfiber platform sandals with asymmetrical leather straps
3. Nude Split-Toe Hannah Mules, $780 at Shopbop
This nude mule features a split-toe design and logo-debossed footbed
2. Indigo Mid Cowboy Boots With Sleeves, $1,395 at Shopbop
Slouchy denim overlay boots with pull tabs at the sides
1. Black Alexandre Vauthier Leila Sandals, $910 at Shopbop
Black knotted vamp strap sandals with ankle wrap ties