Sony A7R lV.
Sony 2.8/12-24 GM.
Nisi S6 Filter System.
1) You can submit one single picture per week only.
2) To submit your picture for the weekly readers roundup post you can choose one of the following three options:
– Instagram: Follow @sonyalphagallery and tag us on your picture to give us the permission to repost your image on the instagram gallery and on SAR (we will credit you)
– Facebook: Submit your picture on our group: facebook.com/groups/sonyalphacamera. Please add the hashtag “#sonyalphagallery ” to grant the permission for reposting on SAR. Without the hashtag we will not add your picture!
– Forum: Submit your picture on the SonyAlphaForum image section and add the hashtag “#sonyalphagallery ”
3) Like and comment the pictures from other readers here: instagram.com/sonyalphagallery, facebook.com/groups/sonyalphacamera and on SonyAlphaForum.
4) A selection of most liked pictures by the community and by me SAR admin will be posted weekly on SAR.
Note: When sending a pic feel free to also add a link to your site to promote yourself! And please do share one single picture per week only. Do not spam 🙂
Sony A7R III
Sigma 85 F/1.4 DG DN Art
Sony A1 400mm
“Open Wound” | Just as if Iceland didn’t have enough mountains, lakes, glaciers, geothermal areas, gigantic waterfalls, it also had to have an absolutely stunning canyon! This is Fjaðrárgljúfur Canyon, in South Iceland.
Sony a7R + Zeiss FE 16-35mm F4 ZA OSS at 18mm | Aperture: ƒ/14 | Exposure: 30s | ISO:100 | Tripod | Remote shutter | 3 stops soft ND Grad Nisi
Lago di Misurina
Camera: Sony a7rii
Ottica: Canon EF 16-35 f/2.8 L
Manmade and nature
A city beach.
Sony SEL 10-18mm
Lee 6-stop ND filter
L *I *N* E *S
I walk there everyday- nothing special – but in thus case i like the perspective of this shot. It’s not hard to take- a simple one, but i dig it!
Sony 20mm 1.8 G – ƒ/2.8/ ISO100 / 1/800sec
Pohon Pengantin, Salatiga
Sony A6000 – Sony 16-50mm @sonyindonesia